Thank you for visiting Red Giant Rights Group.
Our team is dedicated to your success.
Congress allows for artists to revisit their original agreements decades later in order to address the inherent value in their copyrights. Red Giant applies the intricacies of the US Copyright Act to the advantage of the Artist. Plus, our team negotiates on behalf of the Artist to ensure they get everything that they deserve.
Copyright protection is our expertise. Our clients have collectively:
- sold over 110 million albums.
- released over 375 albums.
- won 23 Grammys from 79 nominations.
- had 59 US #1s, 105 US Top 10s, and 174 US Top 40 hits.
- had 37 International #1s, 78 Top 10s, and 107 Top 40 hits.
- been featured in 11 Broadway shows.
- won 2 Tony Awards from 7 Nominations.
- authored 6 books.
- have written songs for Eric Clapton, Tony Bennett, Dolly Parton, Britney Spears, Sam Cooke, Barry Manilow, Barbra Streisand, Wynonna Judd, Amy Grant, Ennio Morricone, Anne Murray, and others.
Call our CEO, Robert King, directly on his cell phone for a confidential conversation: 917-848-9934